The submerged slurry pump is connected with the motor through an elastic coupling. From the direction of the motor, the pump rotates clockwise. Next, our company introduces the assembly and disassembly steps of the submerged slurry pump:
1. Install the double row bearing on the pump shaft, and then install the bearing spacer and the inner ring of the upper bearing in turn.
2. Install the pump shaft containing bearing into the bearing body, and install the bearing sealing gland and water retaining ring.
3. Install the upper bearing, bearing gland, bearing press sleeve and locking round nut in turn.
4. Adjust the bearing clearance: adjust the shaft to the lower end of the bearing body until it cannot be adjusted. Fix one round nut and the other round nut is not fixed. Use crowbar and dial indicator to call out the axial clearance. The general clearance is 0.015 ~ 0.025mm. Then, back tighten the nut and install the pump coupling.
5. Install and fix the connecting pipe, fixed plate, back cover, impeller, pump body, elbow and outlet pipe. Note: the clearance between the impeller and the front end of the pump casing is 2 ~ 2.5mm.
6. Install the motor base and the motor with electrical connection; That is to complete the assembly process of the whole pump.
7. Disassemble the pump according to the reverse steps above.
Publicity and implementation meeting of design standard for slurry long distance pipeline transportation engineering
All Party members and activists study party history together
Harm of cavitation of slurry pump